Monday, May 07, 2007

Which Dead Rock star are ya?

Doc Bender was nice enough to link this quiz for us, so I thought I'd pass it along. Thanks Doc. I'll let him tell you who he was.

Which Dead Rock Star Are You? (pics)



Kurt Cobain
You are Kurt Cobain! You're grundgy, twisted and very talented. You have a certain charm and individuality that sets you a part from many. You are beautiful! Oh, he died in 1994 from a gun shot wound to the mouth. Suicide.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com

4 comments:

DocBender said...

Hey Daniel,

Being the skinny, happy-go-lucky guy I am, I ended up as "Joey Ramone" - now... if only I could find my baseball bat!?!

Anonymous said...

I am "Jimi Hendrix" and "Apocalypse" the super hero.

Looking forward to seeing you in Philly soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm not, by any means, skinny, but I also ended up as Joey Ramone.

Anonymous said...

Great work.