Monday, January 02, 2006

Only one thing better then no Eagles in the playoffs...


And that's those no good, stinky, drug dealing, women raping, coke sniffing weasels in Dallas.

I have never before in my life rooted against the Eagles before. But yesterday was a new experience. Not only did I root for them to lose, but I rooted for a division rival, the Redskins, to beat them!

Why, you ask? No...not for a better draft pick. Instead, after seeing Carolina destroy the prentenders known as the Falcons, I knew the only way to keep the 'boys out of the playoffs would be for the Eagles to lose. So there I was, cheering every Eagles sack, cringing at every Eagles score and cheering each and every one of their turnovers.

Yes. I hate Dallas. Nothing is more clear to me then that. Now all I need is a Penn State win, a Notre Dame lass and any team with a Vick on it to lose and it'll be a happy new year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want a Notre Dame "lass?" Does that mean you want a nice Catholic girl?

Ed

Anonymous said...

Uh...not really what I meant to put there laddie, but now that you mention it...

Dan

Anonymous said...

Looks like the year is off to a good start so far..Cowboys miss playoffs..check, notre dame loss.. check (notre dame lass...?? good luck with that). penn state win..check (barely), vicks losing..check (who cares that VA tech won..they blew it a month ago)...you forgot Flyers Win Stanley Cup!! Good to see you posting again. Just because we don't post anything doesn't mean we don't read it!
Jeff