Friday, March 10, 2006

Knowledge Bowl


Tonight I join an elite special task force specially selected to provide the answers to the seemingly unknowable in what is called: The Knowlegde Bowl.

Yes, our team, "The Willie Nelson Preservation Society", will be putting it all on the line as we battle other Grand Puppas in an intellectual bru-ha-ha. There's a rumble in Brighton tonight! Stand back! There's a hurricane coming! Not in the face! Not in the Face! Spoon!!!!

Why our team has that name, I do not know. What I do know is that somehow I got conned into getting braids and wearing a red bandana today. Will the Preservation Society have what it takes to defeat those who would snag our glory? Find out Monday in my next post titled: "Ouch That Smarts!" or "It gave me the Willies!" or "I got buzzed at the Knowledge Bowl"! Until then my fellow brainiacs, have a good weekend and don't be sniffing too much of the Einsteinium!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em, Willies!