Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The real Unreality?


"All that I see, seems so unreal to me,
Is it the truth or is it only fantasy,
Is it a dream or is it unreal reality?

All around me is such unreality,
Optical illusions as far as my eyes can see,
Is the whole thing a fake, or the ultimate reality?"

Thank you Dallas. I had a great time last weekend. Friends, food and women...my three favorite things! I'll tell you what...be careful what you wish for. I was begging to get out of Dallas for so long and now I struggle to find any time when I can get back there. Of course this is due more to the people I know there then the town itself, but it was a strange feeling to be back in a town with highways and hustle and bustle.

Then I came back to my world of grading papers and watching the old TV. Such is life. I do plan on going to the state fair this week though. Oh, and in case you all hadn't noticed...hockey returns tonight. Viva la NHL!! Go Flyers!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, some hockey to lull me to sleep. And Comcast has graciously decided to give us 1 week of the NHL package for free. Does it get any better than this?

Anonymous said...

Well...it could get better...you could have the hockey package for the entire year!?!?!? As pathetic as it might sound, I will be taping the Flyers tonight and watching it when I get home. It starts at 5:30 here and that's when my last class starts as well. Of course the other thing I don't like (which I know you would love Ted) is that my late games start no later than 8:30! What's gonna lull me into sleep??!?

Anonymous said...

try Tom Waits (forgive the spelling, but you know how I love people with verbs for last names).

Anonymous said...

Hey! Leave Tom alone! Get behind the mule, man!