Thursday, September 29, 2005

The road less taken (to Dallas)

Less taken probably is not the right way of putting it. Not taken is more to the point. I have been to and from Roswell only 3 times now, but each time I get on that one way highway (380), I am shocked that nobody is on the road. I guess it is in the wrong direction from anything really good when you consider that Ruidoso, Albuquerque, Santa Fe and Taos are all the other way and closer than anything in the Dallas direction.

Anywho...I probably won't post again till Tuesday since I will be on the road and in Dallas for the weekend, but rest assured, there is no rest for the wicked. I just collected 80 papers that need to be graded and I will be taking them with me to get done. I do feel bad though leaving town on the big opening weekend of the Fare, but oh well....it will be here Tuesday. There is a parade on Monday that I will miss, but I have been assured that it is not much to see.

Dallasites, give me a call. I hope to see you all this weekend. Peace out.

No comments: