Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Cryin wit the Aliens

Okay, so this is two football posts in a row. So What. Maybe if my dang furniture would show up and I could get settled in I would have more interesting things to report. And sorry for no pics for a while. I want to put up some shots from around here, but the quality from the camera in my phone is not that great and I believe my camera is in transit.

So...Eagles. How bad does it hurt. I almost couldn't watch. It reminded me too much of the Super Bowl. You know, the way it looked like there was still a chance all second half, but they just couldn't get it done. So frustrating.

But I don't think there is any real cause for alarm though. The Falcons stink. That game was an Eagles loss not a Falcons win, and they know it. When and if they have to come to Philly in the playoffs, we'll see who the tougher bird is!

But what do I know, my fantasy team sucks and I only picked 6 with the spread this week!!! Ciao.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Inquirer has another guy doing the predictions this season. I'll try to let you know how he has fared. The news today says that McNabb sustained a chest injury (sternum) early in the 1st quarter. What's furniture?

friday said...

hmmm...it is roswell...perhaps it was all abducted...hey! everyone needs a new sofa now and again...even the greys...you know in some countries they have dirt floors...and no dominoes pizza...quit whining.

Anonymous said...

Ouch Friday, you are rough. You're right about the countries with dirt floors and no fabricated pizza shops, but...I don't live there. If I did, you wouldn't hear me whining so much. It seems to me though, that every other person who lives in Roswell has a bed or a couch to sleep on. I don't think I'm asking for that much.

friday said...

or perhaps it just APPEARS that they have a couch and/or bed...and psssh! you know this is all in good fun...i just wonder where the truck has been hangin' out with your stuff if a week or so ago they reported the delivery to, in fact, be in roswell already...sounds like someone is trying to sneak in a vacation day or ten...and this just proves my theory of how crazy the country would be if truckers decided to strike...shoooooot...then we could get some things changed up in here...up in here...

friday said...

p.s. you ARE getting this furniture for free now right?! it is the least they could offer...especially if you have been paying for a hotel room...just curious...i love getting stuff for free.

Anonymous said...

Friday, I know it's all in good fun. But you are right. I don't have it too bad considering not only the rest of the world, but certainly the rest of the country! As far as the furniture is concerned, those bastards offered me 200 dollars in compensation. I told them that that was unacceptable and that they should pay for my hotels (which is almost equal to the moving cost by now) and they told me they would get back to me. That hasn't happened. So I am looking in to see what things I can do. I just want the stuff and then when its safely in my possession, I'll try to get a little justice!