Sunday, June 04, 2006

It's time to get things started...

Okay, so this is two in a row. But, based on the fact that the last post got so much feedback, I felt compeled to give you another silly quiz. This one is "which muppet are you?". Take it and let me know who you are. This time I was Kermit the Frog (Yay! Yay!) and I couldn't be happier. I was Spider-man in the last one and if I had to say which muppet was Spidey, Kermit would have been my guess.

Muppet quiz

That's about it for now from hotter then hell Dallas, Texas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Gonzo! Woo-Hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

I like being gonzo. Because i look like a rat and I guess that gonzo is the closest thing to that. Gonzo and I have something in common other than being retarded looking. We both have a sort of discharge that has the same consistancy of feta cheese.
This is Ali.

Anonymous said...

I am Fozzie and in a previous life, Superman.
P.S. Hey Ali, don't berate yourself so much. Why if I were gay . . .

Anonymous said...

T,

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh! I was Gonzo too!!