Monday, June 12, 2006

Viva Las Vegas


Well...made it to Vegas in one peice after a few days of hellish travel. I think I might be getting old. I like Vegas, but I'd rather be doing, well...nothing (or sitting on a cruise ship doing nothing anyway). I'm just not a big gambler/drinker/partier as I used to be. Maybe I should be married...then I'd have an excuse!

While staying in Dallas I started writing some new tunes. One of these songs has my new motto: when I think of all the things I could've done today, it makes me want to do nothing tomorrow. Is that lazyness-maximus or what!?!?

3 comments:

Chris said...

When are you arriving in Philly, again? I'm out of town this weekend, but back on the 19th (in Allentown). Give a holla!

Unknown said...

When are you arriving in Philly! When will you be back here? Just kidding. I hope you have as much fun as you possibly can with all the lazy-wants you have.
Leslie

Anonymous said...

I'm back in philly the 23rd. woot!