Monday, July 25, 2005

Ahoy!


Hello Land Lovers! This weekend, Tom, Ali, the students and I went out to Cedar Creek Lake (about 90 miles west of Dallas). We rented two nice houses and chilled there for a couple of nights. The highlight was when we rented a pontoon boat and took to the lake. The crew was Ali and myself. I piloted the boat and Ali took care of the students helping them in and out of the boat and on to the tube that the boat pulled.

The best part of that was when we found a playful school of small fish that jumped all around the tube as I drove the students through. It was a pretty cool site to see.

Anyway...I'm back in Dallas now with a week and a half left in the Guanajuato program to go. I just purchased tickets to come to Philly on August 5th, so I hope to see some of you soon (and the rest of you that are in Texas sooner).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an ideal weekend. So...that's two pontoons in the last few weeks. I'm not jealous, not me!!!
Can't wait to see you on the 5th.

Anonymous said...

...all is set to go.
bring some picks with you.
you'll need 'em

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!