Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back In Texas

Hello all. Sorry I have not posted in a little while. I was out in Northern Indiana at a friends lakehouse. I had pretty much no phone or computer out there so communication options were low. Below I have posted a few pictures to give you an idea of what things look like out there.

Now I am back in Big D for a few days. This weekend the students and I head for Lake Texoma for the weekend. We were there last year as well and had a good time (despite the fact that there is nothing to do there). We had rented three rooms from a resort and spent most of the time hanging out there making food and playing games. I'll get Ali to post here by mentioning that the highlight was the witches brew he was forced to drink (I will leave it to him if he wishes to elaborate).

This year should be a little different. Tom got us two lake houses (we saw the lake for about 10 minutes last year). We are hoping we can get a boat or jet ski and get out there on the lake this time. This will be the third week in a row that I head out of Dallas for a few days. I'm a bit tired of driving around, but otherwise it's very cool.

Last...I am out of the hotel tomorrow. While it has been nice to be able to have a place to chill (quite lterally if you ask anybody who has been in here with me and felt the power of the hotel air-conditioner) I'll be happy to be out of here. I will be back at Ali's for the next few weeks and then the real adventure begins!

No comments: