Sunday, May 28, 2006

Alaska: day 1, Part 1.

Captain's Log: 14:00, 19/5/06.

The Firshed daze of da cruuushe. I love being the capshion of dish ship. Eyes can't wait to getch to the open shees. Better drinks more of thish shmirnoff bottled water though sho I shober upss quishly. I donsh wans ta shteer thish baby inta land whensh we shhhoove off.

Captain's Log: 16:00, 19/5/06.

Yo Ho and A BoTtLe oF rUM. Thatsh what I'm shingin. Give me a bott el and shwab up the deck, shlo-bo and a mottle of bum.

Whatsh thar shound I'm hearin now? Shomone ish snocking on missa door. Goes away. Imsha catman of thish veshel and your shnot. Hey, gets outta here. Who arshe yous guys. Why are you pussshhing me off the ssshhiip? I'm the catman! I'm the Capshion! I'm the cushion! Shhiitt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doc,

Trip went great...lots of cool things besides a drunk captain (though it don't get much cooler then that). Give a call when you get to WI.

Anonymous said...

Does the Captain receive the SUPER GENIUS of the MONTH award or what?

Anonymous said...

Captain Stubing never would have done that!

http://www.megomuseum.com/tv/loveboat.shtml

Anonymous said...

T...the super genius award is coming soon...probably ion the next day or so, so keep a look out.

ps. it won't be me again!