Wednesday, June 15, 2005

the lost dan track

First, sorry about the lame post yesterday. I sent it from my phone from the comic shop I am working at when I am not working with the exchange students. I spent all day sorting comics. Very cool.

On Tuesday night, I went to practice with Nick and Anthony. What a good time. Of course I was embarassed because it had been six months + since I had played the tunes, but overall it went well. The best part of the night is that Nick asked me if we were still going to play "reborn", which is one of my tunes. For those of you that didn't know...I had lost the lyrics and somehow did not have them on the Computer, so I thought the song was lost forever. I got over it and moved on. Well, when I told Nick what happened, he said he had a copy. Wow! What a nice gift to get at my first rehearsal back in Dallas! Anyway...Thursday night is our first gig of the summer at Obzeet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finding your song. Good ole Nick.

Have fun Thursday nite. Hope the place is air conditioned!

Anonymous said...

Actually...it's outdoors! It's like a giant Tiki bar. We play at 7:00, but the manager said if it's hot, we can wait until 7:30. Joy.

Anonymous said...

Is that the song that I may have lost?

Soooo glad you found it!!

Nothing's been the same with some don't since you left. Can we all move to roswell?

Anonymous said...

Any chance of posting audio files on your blog?