Thursday, June 23, 2005

too swe-ui-et-e


I checked in to the extended-stay suite today. Very interesting place (not pictured). It's kind of small, but it has everything I need. It's got a big bed and T.V., sofa, kitchen table and chairs, a small kitchen with coffee maker and microwave, oven, etc...It's nice to have a place to go. Ali's has been great and I like it there, but after a week you are imposing. That's not to say I won't be imposing every time I am invited to dinner!

Anyway,,,been working alot at the shop and spending the rest of the time with my students who are fantastic. We are playing Rack Daddys on Saturday night. It should be much better than the outdoor show. It's indoors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever been to Archer City, TX, the town that Larry McMurtry turned into a used book emporium? I can't remember if you have and I thought of it after just reading an article on McMurtry.

Glad to see you're living the high life.