Wednesday, June 08, 2005

stuck on philly


I'm gonna keep this one brief (because I've already lost this post twice due to computer error and I'm tired of writing the same thing). In a nut shell then...traffic sucks. I know that isn't much of a post for today, but that's what I think. I am sure you all agree.

It took me an hour and a half to get back from the ballpark last night because I got stuck at 95 and Cottman where they were pushing all the cars into one lane due to construction. I'm n o engineer by any means, but it just seems to me that there should be a way around this problem. At least the Philles won.

BTW...while were on the subject of traffic...did anyone else see the Phillies last night?
Would someone please explain to me why our genius manager batted Cormier with the basses loaded and two outs in the bottom of the seventh? Besides to give the Rangers a chance to come back of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really getting tired of you "fans" second guessing my decisions. I'm the manager, not you. And we won the game, for chrissakes! I bet you don't even play baseball. You just watch it and complain.
I gotta go now. Thome needs a back rub. Go Phils!

Charlie Manuel

Daniel said...

Hey Goober, thanks for chiming in (and especially for typing in standard english and not that back-water gobbly-gook dialect you "talk" with).

Anonymous said...

Danny...leave Charlie alone. He's my boy and my back does need a good rub down...now how bout that happy ending Charlie...hey Charlie-boy!!?!?!