Friday, June 10, 2005

Some Don't...get to play with Some Don't anymore


One day to take off.

Last night I went to my last practice with Some Don't. Not only are these folks fine musicians, but they are also about the coolest cats and nicest people you would everwant to meet. While I am certainly excited to get to Dallas and start playing with Nick and Anthony again, I will sadly miss my time with these folks. So, Judy, Noel, Keith, Jackie and Bob, thanks so much for everything.

Last night the band generously devoted 90% of the practice to a new song I wrote. Not only did they agree to play around with it and record it, but they made the song much more then it was before their collaboration. It is a beautiful thing to work together and make music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...no doubt I can say this for all of the band...
we will miss having you here and near to us.

Thanks for allowing us to share in your talents. It's a good tune.
Link it and share.

Just get it copyrighted first...otherwise it's mine I tell you...all mine.

Safe journey Cuz.