Monday, August 22, 2005

Cable or satellite...


That is the question. I just don't know. I got my digital cable and cable modem installed today and then regretted it immediately. Call me crazy but when I found out the NHL package was not available through my cable company, and is through DirecTV, I just about called them to take the cable back. I think I am going to switch, but I'll wait a month so I don't look like too much of a jackass. Problem is, can you have satellite and a cable modem? Or will the cable guy rip out the modem when I cancel the TV? DirecTV offers internet services, but it is 100 dollars a month! No freaking way!!! Hmmnnn...Suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog got spammed.

Anonymous said...

David and Harold's insights on the 'Cable vs. Satellite' question is right to the point. Leave it to a blogger to hit the nail on the head.

Anonymous said...

I'll call you this weekend.

Hope your exposure to gamma rays doesn't interfere with cell phone reception.

Shout out to TnT. Yo.