Monday, February 20, 2006

In the time of Chimpanzees I was a monkey.


Ok-dokey friends. It looks like we will not all be quitting our jobs today. I just got back to Scottsdale a little lighter in the wallet (but somehow still heavier in the pants...weird). I'm still wearing my shirt which is good, but I'm feeling like it needs to be washed (if you know what I mean).

Since everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I will not reveal to you the moment by moment recap of the visit, but I will say we had some fun, even though I lost some dough.

Tomorrow it's back to Roswell for me, but for only a day. Wednesday I head on out to Las Cruces for a conference on retention and assessment (doesn't that just sound thrilling?). At least I can't lose any money there!

So until next time my loves, here's wishing you grape juice nights and spaghetti-o days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. Perhaps luck will ride with you next time. In the future you're bound to make a killing or at least break even. How did your friend fare?

Anonymous said...

I'd rather not make that public, but I will say better than me.

Anonymous said...

Dan,

You're no loser! Maybe a monkey. Certainly an ape-man. But no loser.