Monday, February 06, 2006

Steeler Time!


Well...I felt an obligation to write a little bit about the SuperBowl today. First let me send congrats to all of my Pittsburgh loving fans. They can be just as much pains in the butts as Dallas fans when they win, but win they did.

If you watched the same game I did, you saw nothing of real interest unless you are a Steeler fan. I had fun with the friends I watched it with, but besides that, kinda ho-hum. The Seahawks looked like they could have made a game on it, but they shot themselves in the foot more times then Don Knotts did on Andy Griffith's show.

And...the commercials kinda sucked too. Plus...did you see the national anthem?? Horrible...Areatha (I ate my children) Franklin and Aaron (so that's how steriods can affect your manhood) Neville gave one of the worst renditions ever! And I know some of you are Stones fans, but isn't it time for them to just go away? Horrible.

Anyway...congrats Steelers...go Flyers...and come on Phillies!

No comments: