Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ka-Ching!

Good Wednesday friends. I don't have a whole lot of time this morning to post much, but I wanted to let y'all know that I will not be able to post for the next few days. No worries though, I'll be back to you next week.

Since I get off for President's Day and I don't have a class to teach until Tuesday evening, I decided this was a good time to take a road trip. So, I called Dr. Danny out in Scottsdale, Arizona and made plans for a visit.

I'll be driving out there tomorrow and then we'll hit Vegas Saturday and Sunday. Then back to Arizona until Tuesday. Wish me luck. If I hit the jackpot for big bucks out there I will share some of my winnings with anyone who responds to this post (except spammers and that kind of thing). See ya all soon. D.W.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Free money! As long as you come home to share it, I'm in. Have fun.

Ed

Anonymous said...

May good fortune ride with you.

Anonymous said...

Go for the gold, sonny!!

Say hi to Dan and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I got three takers! Well...mom and Ted get ripped off...I owe them money anyway, and Ed, hell, I'd of shared it with you anyway! Wish me luck!