Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Alaska


As this semester winds down, I have started giving some thought to what I should do with some of my vacation time this year. The one thing that keeps popping in my mind is Alaska: more specifically, an Alaskan cruise. I have been out there before, but never on a ship.

I have been doing some research on it for the last couple of weeks and have found incredably cheap cruises in the latter part of May. The only problem is that the prices are based on double occupancy. The cost for one person to go is about the same as two.

So my first question is, any of y'all wanna go to Alaska with me in May? A 7 night all inclusive (except airfare) is as cheap as 700 bucks! Don't get me wrong, I can find someone to go with, but I want to have fun. Let me explain. There are certain women that I could get to go, but, and sorry if any of you are reading this, I don't want it to be a romantic trip...i.e. I don't want to have that kind of expectation/pressure on my vacation. I want to go and just enjoy the hell out of it.

Anyway, I figured I would throw that out there today. I might go regardless, but it sure be a hoot to go with a friend willing to chill out, eat good food and ride the waves for a week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I don't get jealous too often, but...Oh Man! Hope you get to go, especially with someone whose company you'd enjoy. Then come home and tell us all about it and talk your dad into going someday (taking me of course!). You can come along too. Hopefully Ben could also join us. Oh man!

Anonymous said...

Uh...I didn't mean to get anyone jealous, I was just looking to get someone interested in going. Sorry ma!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous too!

Anonymous said...

Stop it stop it stop it!