Monday, April 03, 2006

Back in the saddle again


Hey folks. Just thought I'd send an not-to-insightful post to let everyone know I am back from my travels. I went to the CCCC conference in Chicago a couple of weeks ago and then on to Philadelphia for a few busy days of relaxations.

The conference was great fun. Not only did I get a chance to be put off by what many of my collegues around the country are doing in their classes and what great ideas they have for the future, but, I also got a chance to see some old friends and catch up. Chicago is a great city. I would love to be able to spend more then 3 days there.

Philly was fun too, but not enough time to see everybody! Hopefully this summer will afford me the opportunity to see some of my philly area people I miss when I only have a few days. The trip was started with aggrevation though as the airline lost my luggage for a couple of days. I had to get some clothes which in the long run isn't a bad thing. But the rest of the philly time was great.

Back here in Roswell, I had a good night's sleep and am bright eyed and bushy tailed at work. Of course, someone (I won't mention Doc Bender's name here) left a giant rubber spider on my door which scared me (it was dark!), but nothing else too exciting in the 24 hours I have been home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeee Haaaa!

Anonymous said...

That Doc Bender is sure some cut up.