Thursday, April 27, 2006

National "TV Turnoff Week"


In an attempt to promote this glorious week where we are supposed to take a journey of self discovery and try something new, TV Turnoff Week, I thought I would make a quick note.

If you live in New Mexico and happen to think you see me invading your TV set during a UPS Store commercial, don't fret or get concerned. It is no doppleganger. Fortunately or otherwise, that is me playing the boss in the advertisement. I haven't seen it yet and more then likely will never see it as it plays (I will have a copy on DVD) because it will be playing only on Comcast and Cableone cable in New Mexico. If you live in New Mexico and have one of these cable providers, then you might catch it if you watch your basic cable channels (like CNN or ESPN).

Anyway...I thought I'd let you know so you are not surprised. That way you can laugh with me, not at me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did that come about?

Anonymous said...

Got a call asking if I'd be interested (through a friend) and said yes. pretty simple...nothing exciting.

Anonymous said...

Livin' the life.

Anonymous said...

Nope. It's just for New Mexico. But...I will have it on disc for you to view if you wish.