Tuesday, April 11, 2006

If it's broke, fix it!


Allrighty, back in Roswell again. This time after being stuck in Dallas for a day and a half extra because my Sunday evening flight was cancelled. Reason: The plane was broken. That was the only technical reasoning we were afforded as we were asked to leave the plane. Of course it was the last flight that evening and I couldn't get a flight early enough on Monday to get to Lubbock and drive home in time for work, so, I just got home.

Airports, don't you just love 'em?!!? And the best part is, they wouldn't give me back my luggage unless I cancelled the flight and bought a new ticket. I still don't get that. All I know is that for the second time in two trips I ended up having to buy some clothing.

Anyway...I wanted to send out a big thank you to all of you who listened to Nick, Anthony and I on Saturday night. I have received some responses that you can read from the last post and also some interesting e-mails not listed here. Hopefully you enjoyed the music.

That's it for now. I have enough paper work stacked here to keep me busy till my next trip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, did some cool guy pick you up at the airport or were you stranded there overnight with all of the super-secret airport folk?

Anonymous said...

I heard the cool guy couldn't make it.

Anonymous said...

Hey that's not cool, Carlito! There's more than one cool person in this world. Plus...have you ordered me any Dunnys yet!?!?

Anonymous said...

Oh and if you don't know what a Dunny is, I aint gonna tell ya, but I'll give you a hint: Look for the smoking rabbit~:)